Admission rights reserved
To Whom it may concern
The Peacock Rooftop Restaurant is accessed through our hotel, thus we must be ever vigilant to ensure the comfort of our guests. As such, we do not allow stag or “bachelor” parties in our establishment and request “local resident families” to make a prior booking at the restaurant (we might ask for ID for visiting our restaurant). We appreciate that you have thought of us as a celebration location, please appreciate that we have traveling families & children under our roof.
At Pearl Palace hotel we do not discriminate our guests based on religion, color, caste, creed, nationality, sex or race. In our constant endeavor for guest safety and especially the safety of our female guests we take all possible steps to ensure their safety. Since getting to our restaurant involves taking the staircase through our hotel premises our front desk staff reserves the right to deny entry based on their best judgment at that time.
We also are a drug free hotel and do not allow the usage of any kind of drugs or narcotics in our hotel or allow anyone under the influence of alcohol to enter our hotel. Furthermore we strictly bar solicitation at our hotel or our restaurant. We thank you for your kind attention to our hotel policy and hope for your best cooperation in this matter. If you may have any additional questions that the front office staff are unable to answer please feel free to contact the owner of the hotel directly – Mr. S P Singh at +91 9414066311or the local police station regarding state and national policies for female and hotel guest safety.
Female Protection Hotline: 1090
Vidhakpuri Local Police Station: 0141- 2378320, 2368080 Police: 100 Fire: 101 Ambulance : 108
Hotel Pearl Palace is located in a quiet neighborhood – set in the very heart of Jaipur – less than 800 meters from the Central Railway Station, 1km from the Bus Station and 13km from the Jaipur Airport.
Our parking is limited and reserved for tourists visiting our restaurant. Please use courtesy when parking in the residential area surrounding our restaurant.
Base Room Rate – Double Occupancy – Please see seasonal rate chart for high and low season rates.
Extra Person/Bed Rs. 300 per night
This price does not include 12.00% Indian GST. (Effective July 2017.)
We offer discounted rates during the low season. Peak season contains a surcharge. Please see our entire seasonal rate calendar.
1.What are the different modes of reservation/payment and what is your cancellation policy?
Thank you choosing our hotel. Please find below the sales conditions related to your booking: We accept Visa, Master Card and various Indian Net banking · For confirmed guaranteed reservation we advise you to book through (A) Pay On Arrival – Credit card details as guarantee.(B) EBS – Online Payment Gateway.
· To make a booking we require your full residential address and active contact telephone number .
· Rates are quoted in INR and do not include 12.00% Service Tax – which will be collected at the hotel.
· Check-in time is from 12.00 noon & check-out until 11.00 AM . Earlier check-in is subject to availability. For guaranteed early check-in, reservation needs to be made starting from the previous night.
· As per government regulations, we CAN’T check in any foreign guests without a valid passport and valid travel visa. All Indian guests MUST present one of the following: Passport copy, valid driving license, Voter ID card or Aadhar Card. PAN Card is not acceptable as proof of ID as per government rules.
· Note that children aged 8 years and older are charged Rs 300/-.For children below 8 years old sharing with adults is complimentary with existing bedding.
· It is unlikely that we will change or cancel your booking once it is confirmed. If we do make changes then we will inform you as soon as we reasonably can. We reserve the right to make changes that are not significant and to correct errors in your booking details at any time without being liable to you.
· Sometimes an unintentional mistake of publishing inaccurate information on the site may occur (e.g. the price, description or availability). In such rare instance we reserve the right to modify/cancel your booking at any time up to the point of travel, even if you have received confirmation from us, and you will receive a full refund of advance already paid. No further compensation will be payable in such event.
· Kindly carry the print out of the booking confirmation mail at the time of check in.
· The hotel reserves its right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests residing in the same city. The same shall also be applicable in case incorrect information is provided in the reservation form ( eg : incorrect country )
All reservation needs to be guaranteed by credit card details. We will not charge from your credit card. A one rupee transaction will conducted to check the authenticity of your card – which then will be refunded immediately. It will reflect in your bank statement.
Cancellation policy for Hotel Pearl Palace.
Please read – these policies are strict to keep rooms available for guests who intend to actually stay with us. All hotels in Jaipur experience a large number of false reservations and use similar policies. We apologize but feel our policy is fair to the traveler to Jaipur. As always contact us if you have any problems in your travels or would like to change or rearrange your reservation.
1. Prior to 15 days of check-in date, no cancellation charges will be levied.
2. 15 days to 3 days of prior to check-in date, a cancellation charge of the amount of 15% of total booking will be charged.
3. Within 3 days prior to check-in date, a one day retention will be charged if guest informs us through email before 12:00 noon of arrival date about room cancellation .
4. In case of no show with no communication about cancellation full booking amount we be charged.
Guaranteed reservation room will be held for the guest till next day 6:00 am of arrival date. After which it will be treated as no show booking.
5. In case of dates change existing booking needs to be cancelled, see cancellation policy. Reservation of rooms on new dates will be subject to availability.
Limitation of Liability :
Any refund will be returned only in to the same Credit Card account / bank account / through EBS payment gateway or any other method which was used to send the advance.It may take up to 14 working days to refund the amount from the date of cancellation email.
We do not accept liability where any form of loss or damage whether by reason of death, injury, illness or otherwise. Any such loss caused by unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised or where any loss or damage is due to an event which we could not have either foreseen or forestalled.Pearl Palace does not accept any liability for any failure by hotel to comply with these conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
Your Responsibility :
1. Legitimate reservations:
You agree that you will make only legitimate reservations in good faith for use by you and your invited guests only, and not for other purposes, including without limitation, reselling, impermissibly assigning or posting on third party web sites or making speculative, false or fraudulent reservations, or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
While it is true that we serve guests from all over the globe, we must maintain strict local Indian social rules about unmarried Indian couples staying together. We apologize for this measure, but find that it is in keeping with the highest standards of conduct to do so. If this is your intent, please don’t book at our hotel room by email or any online sites. If you book online we will cancel your reservation on arrival. Recently we have seen our trust in this matter abused. Thank you for your understanding.
For your own protection, you and all members of your party must have suitable insurance (including insurance to cover the costs of cancellation of your holiday and the costs of assisting you if you or your party has an accident or becomes ill ) for the full period of your holiday.
3. Passport and Identity proof :
You must ensure that you have a valid passport and any necessary visas for foreign guests and for Indian Nationals ID proof is required for Check-in. Please carry your relevant papers with you.
4. Governing law
Substantive laws of the Republic of India . All subject to Jaipur Jurisdiction only.
The inclusion of any links on our website does not imply a recommendation or endorsement of any sort. We take no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporary unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control .
Hotel Pearl Palace respects your right to privacy. Any personal information that you share with us, like your name, date of birth, address, marital status, telephone number, credit card particulars and the like, shall be entitled to privacy and kept confidential.
Hotel Pearl Palace assures you that your personal information shall not be permitted to be used/disclosed, save for the purpose of doing the intended business with you, or if required to be disclosed under the due process of law.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy issues, please do not hesitate to contact
Pearl Palace at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
I hereby state that I have fully read all the terms and conditions stated herein , understood the same and accept the same as binding on me when I make my room booking.
We wish you a fulfilling and pleasant stay at Jaipur .